Friday, July 13, 2007

Chicken Noodlin' All the Day

Well, it's been a busy week around here. It rained much of Tuesday and Wednesday. The thunderstorms fretted the DSL modem too so I'm behind on my blog because I was "under the weather." Sorry. But now I can catch you up to speed on what I've been up to!

I've been working with my toddler on potty training. We occasionally have some luck, although the only potty he seems to have mastered is the one below.

Yeah, I know. Not the greatest "toy" to have your child playing with but he seriously loves it! He has this fixation with buttons and beeping noises so it does keep him entertained for hours. That, and as long I can hear the beeps I always know exactly where he is!

Of course, today's great adventure took us back once more to Chicken Noodlin' - wanna know what's biting? Well, after some big crawdaddy left the dental floss out in the bathroom, the toddler found it and apparently decided that he needed some fishing line.


Now I know exactly why Johnson-Johnson calls it "REACH" as the stuff "REACHES" from one end of the house to the next!!!! The toddler's catch of the day was literally a whole whole lot of Fish-er Price! An impressive stringer even for a toddler!

I would've loved to post some more pics but the crawdaddy didn't find this too funny! LOL!

No comments:

Google
Support This Site
Join Associated Content
Powered By Blogger

The bouquet residence

The bouquet residence
delivery from the other side of the fence
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape