Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Case for Lowercase L

I recently came across the blog lowercase l. Until reading a few of the entries, the case for lowercase l had not previously crossed my mind. However, while on my three day hiatus what did I happen to meet? Well, nothing short of my very first lowercase l sighting!!! I'm so excited that of course I had to share! Would you like to buy some lowercase l pot?

Do check out the lowercase l blogspot to explore some more lowercase l sightings while you're at it. And don't worry- I'm forwarding my own lowercase l sighting to their blog as well! What's that? Up there on that sign? It's a bird? It's a plane? It's an alien flying in a ClAY POT? Why, no...it's uh....a lowercase l!!!

Lowercase L sighting by the side of the road outside of Pamplin, VA.
lG pots $3.00. SM pots $1.50




No comments:

Google
Support This Site
Join Associated Content
Powered By Blogger

The bouquet residence

The bouquet residence
delivery from the other side of the fence
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape