Thursday, June 28, 2007

License to Die Laughing Outloud

Seen on a license plate today while driving in Virginia: "I EMBALM."
Yeah, I know...just seeing the words doesn't really give you the full effect. So, here ya go...


The holder surrounding the license plate was black and inscribed with the words, "MY OTHER CAR IS A HEARSE."

This is legitimate. The license plate holders can be purchased online at the following link:

http://www.undergroundhumor.com/


I'm not lying...I laughed 'til it hurt! Seems I'm not the only person with a sense of humor in these here parts of Virginia.

In honor of today's magnificent occasion, I decided to grant everyone who reads this a few extra licenses to die laughing outloud. However, do keep in mind that there is someone already driving around with this on a vehicle in Virginia so you won't be able to as well. I know, I'm trying to contain my disappointment too.

Anyway, here are my ideas and contributions to the cause:

Although I like the whole from the mountains, to the prairies, to the oceans white with foam thing that my fellow Virginian had going on today, my car would have to be color coordinated with the seasons.

I'd also have to put a few flowers on the graves.

Please recognize that death is indeed a tragedy.

Be an organ donor - save 7 lives. You might have to consider this one though before you are embalmed.
Drive Smart...or else you'll be coming in for a quick visit. (See above for more details.)

Of course I'm animal friendly! Pets are people too!!

Hunters are welcome too! (Hello! Am sending a big shout out to duck in his new habitat!


(*Note: some Virginia plates must use fewer characters than others. The shortened version is already taken too. Sorry!)

Isn't it great to be "living" in the land of the free, and the home of the embalmed?

No comments:

Google
Support This Site
Join Associated Content
Powered By Blogger

The bouquet residence

The bouquet residence
delivery from the other side of the fence
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape