Saturday, June 30, 2007

Horoscope? Horrorscope?

Thought I'd share my horoscope for Saturday, June 30:

Longing for the past? Those 'might have beens' are so seductive, but you have to get past the illusion and deal with the reality of where you are now. Leave memories where they belong and pay attention to the present.

Well if that doesn't make you want to just jump right into my reality world than I don't know what on earth possibly could!

Oh, by the way, can anyone tell me where exactly it is that memories belong? My neighbors across the street weren't paying attention and asked for a bit of clarification. Thanks!


No comments:

Google
Support This Site
Join Associated Content
Powered By Blogger

The bouquet residence

The bouquet residence
delivery from the other side of the fence
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape