Friday, October 19, 2007

Temporarily Distracted

Just wanted to let you guys know that I have not intentionally stopped blogging.

There's been a lot of activity the last couple weeks here on Cemetery Road and Blogger is currently experiencing a soon to be fixed technical glitch. Due to the glitch, I haven't been able to share any of my latest meanderings as they are all photo related. It seems computers can be just as tempermental as children at times!

No, honestly I'm just ignoring you. Just kidding, though I have been busy working on my thesis and writing some articles for Associated Content. If you miss me, the link to AC is on the page here too.

If you haven't been in this neck of the woods in awhile then you missed the grand South Central fair which was here at Cemetery Road two weeks ago. I have an awesome photo I can't wait to share that has its own personal Cemetery Road flair, yet alas this silly Blogger photo glitch is holding things up. It is certainly a view of the fairgrounds that I've never seen in any traditional media form. So, yours truly feels obliged to share what's really behind the scenes, so to speak. That, and of course it amuses me so I do try my best to return the favor.

My latest adventure last weekend was taking the children on their first official zoo trip. It was a family affair as I think every monkey in the family jungle decided to come along too. Seriously though, it was a lot of fun. We saw giraffes (upclose), elephants, monkeys, zebras, and lots of other animals. I have some great photos to share from the zoo as well.

I'll post again as soon as Blogger fixes the glitch.

No comments:

Google
Support This Site
Join Associated Content
Powered By Blogger

The bouquet residence

The bouquet residence
delivery from the other side of the fence
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape