Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Blogger Play

As I watched a few of the constant stream of images that people are out there uploading, Blogger Play reminded me of playing Hide and Go Seek as a child.

"It" would count a bit too quickly, 1... 2... 3...

Ready or not, here I come!

Then I'd duck behind a tree and pray "It" couldn't see me before I had enough time to reach base safely.

Time after time. The game never got old.

Unfortunately, I could only ever run but so fast and I was lousy at hiding.

Only today, my computer runs slower than molasses, but nevertheless you cannot hide from me. You there. Hiding behind that no longer existent tree...

Tag! You're it!






No comments:

Google
Support This Site
Join Associated Content
Powered By Blogger

The bouquet residence

The bouquet residence
delivery from the other side of the fence
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape